Here at Largs Golf Club, membership opens the door to a wonderful world of golf, friendship and hospitality.
Our course is renowned as one of the best conditioned parkland courses in the West of Scotland; affectionately known as “Ayrshire’s Augusta”. After a round of golf enjoy the warm welcome in the clubhouse where everything is in place for the benefit and enjoyment of our members.
For serious golfers looking for the challenge of competitive golf, the club hold competitions on a Wednesday and Saturday throughout the playing season and has a thriving Winter League. Social golfers looking to enjoy the company of like-minded members will find lots of opportunities to enjoy their golf too.
New members of all ages and abilities are always welcome at Largs Golf Club. Whether you are new to the area or even new to the game there is no better or more welcoming club in which to play or learn.re
Membership Categories & Annual Fees
|Category||Annual Subscription + Bar/Catering Pre-Payment|
|Ordinary (25 - 26yrs)||£480+£50|
|Ordinary (23 – 24yrs)||£400+£50|
|Youth (20 - 22)||£320+£10|
|Youth (18 - 19)||£240|
- Some playing times are restricted for Lifestyle & Juniors.
- Juniors have their own competitions and junior team.
- Lifestyle members can only play to maintain CONGU handicap. Cannot win competition.
- Lifestyle members can introduce guests at the same tariff charged to the member's swipe card.
- Lifestyle members. Any unused points and bar pre-payment from the initial credit are forfeit at the end of February. Top-ups will be carried forward into the new season.
- Joining fee – Ordinary Full £400, Ordinary (22yrs – 30yrs) & Country £200. Payable over 4 years.
More information about membership and options for paying fees can be found on our Members Page
Lifestyle Membership Explained
How it works:-
We will issue you with a swipe card loaded with points (Adult – 280pts, Student – 125pts, Junior – 75pts) which are redeemed at a rate depending on when you play. Also included in the initial purchase (adults only) is a £50 bar levy for you to use to purchase food and drink in the clubhouse.
The Lifestyle membership year starts on 1st March.
- Play for and maintain an official handicap (mid-week medals only).
- Introduce friends at the same cost.
- Enjoy use of the clubhouse facilities.
- Consult with the professional for advice, equipment and instruction.
- Purchase top-up points (£1 per point) should you use up all your points. (£50 minimum top-up).
- Top-up your Bar Card should you use up the available credit.
Summer (April – September inclusive)
|Monday-Friday (excl public hols)|
|08.00 – 13.30||B|
|13.30 – 16.30||C|
|16.30 – 18.00||B|
|18:00 – Dusk||D|
|08.00 – 14.30||N/A|
|14.30 – 16.30||B|
|16:30 – Dusk||E|
|Sundays and Public Holidays|
|08.30 – 13.30||A|
|13.30 – 16.30||C|
|16:30 – Dusk||D|
Winter (October – February inclusive)