The club holds information about members.
Some of the legitimate reasons for doing so are to manage: membership, member competitions, handicaps, Scottish Golf Ltd affiliation and general meetings etc.
LGC will delete all personal data within 1 year of ceasing membership.
All LGC members and visitors have the following rights regarding the data the club holds about them.
- The right to be informed – about what data is held and how it is used.
- The right of access – to request a copy of all information held. Contact Us
- The right to have mistakes corrected. Do it yourself by editing your profile via HDID or the ClubV1 mobile app OR Contact Us.
- The right to have information deleted. Contact Us
- The right to restrict processing – to opt out of marketing and so on. Contact Us
- The right to data portability - to request data in an easy to read, commonly used format (Word, Excel). Contact Us
- The right not to be subjected to profiling - any form of automated decision-making that results in a legal or significant effect on the individual. LGC will not use members data for this purpose.
The clubs Privacy Notice can be viewed here.